Becoming an Associate Trainer and Facilitator at TMI
Are you brilliant on your feet – capable of inspiring people with stories and facts as well as facilitating their own knowledge through engaging and relevant activities? Then read on….
For nearly 40 years, TMI has worked with some of the greatest brands to help develop their customer experiences as well as to inspire their teams to deliver them. Having recently grown our consultancy team, we are now looking to extend our associate team of world-class trainers and facilitators to help us design and deliver inspirational, compelling and pragmatic engagement solutions. We have often been told that the gate to becoming a TMI trainer is a very narrow one and we pride ourselves in our pursuit of the best.
If you :
- Are passionate about great service experiences …
- Have amazing presentation and communication skills honed from lots of experience…
- Have the gravitas and presence to engage an audience but are down-to-earth enough to connect with a wide range people on a one-to-one basis….
- Can manage the balance between humour, intelligence and integrity….
- Are sharp-minded enough to be able to think on your feet to ensure your participants get the best learning experience….
- Have a sense of relentless curiosity to always find out what’s new and what else is out there….
- Believe there is no best, only better……
- Have worked in (rather than just with) an international service-led organisation and have experience of working outside the UK…
- Are based in the UK...
- Want to be part of an award-winning team and an ambassador for the TMI brand…….
Then we would really LOVE to hear from you.
Help us get to know you better by sending us a 15-20 minute video of yourself – either of you running a workshop or of you delivering a presentation to us about a topic related to customer experience. (Don’t worry we don’t expect Oscar-winning cinematography! – just something that helps us get a sense of you and your style. Even an iPhone video will suffice.) Please also include a CV that outlines your experience and the type of clients you have worked with. We will then arrange to meet short-listed candidates as a group when you will have the opportunity to hear a little more about us and where we can find out a little more about you!
If you are interested, please contact Michelle Binns on 07740 771902 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hopefully, we will find that we have a shared passion in making a difference and delivering lasting results that are the envy of others!